What’s new? Keep up with our blog to find out!
Check back for more blog posts with updates!
- A Note From Erica Cox (7/10/2019)
- Getting Little Feet Wet (5/9/2017)
- Great Getaway and Learning Experience (12/6/2016)
- Annual Project WET Coordinator’s Conference (10/18/2016)
- Introducing Project WET, Flying WILD and Project Learning Tree Assistant, Tammy Trantham! (2/29/2016)
Project WET’s award-winning Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 is loaded with interdisciplinary activities about watersheds and water quality along with science concept activities. This guide is recommended by the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA). Training at a Project WET workshop includes the Activity Guide and web portal membership.Sign up for a workshop to receive your training and a copy of the Project WET Curriculum Activity Guide!